Skin care: Dermalogica's new Phyto Replenish Oil
Dermalogica have just launched a new face oil "Phyto Replenish Oil'. This lightweight facial oil is great for protecting the skin during he winter months and gives a youthful glow. Produced from natural plant oils and extracts such as:
- Japanese Oil (Camellia Japonica or WinterRose), this oil is collected from the flower of the tree and is rich in anti-oxidants and stimulates collagen production.
- Tamanu Oil - Gathered from the Ati Tree in Tahiti and is rich in phytonutrients and counteracts free radicals.
- Chia Seed Oil - Another powerful anti-oxidant and is rich in essential fatty acids which helps to keep the skin hydrated and supple.
- Orchid Extract - Restores, protects and moisturises the skin.
- Sunflower oil - A rich source of vitamin E and anti-oxidant.
- Rice Bran Oil - Contains vitamin B and E and protects the skin from damaging UV rays and free radicals.
The oil can be used daily by applying 4-6 drops to cleansed skin and can be followed by moisturiser or you daytime make-up. Suitable for all skin types.
So, if you need a little more protection for your skin this winter why not try Dermalogica's new Phyto Replenish Oil?