How To Find The Best Health Coach For You
There are many amazing Health Coaches available to you all over the world. However, how do you find one to suit your personal needs? If you are going to spend your hard earned money on investing in your own health, you want to make sure you spend it wisely! Here are my tips for choosing the right Health Coach for you.
- Decide if you prefer to work with a male or female coach, or if you don't mind either. Sometimes it's easier to talk about your health problems with a coach of the same sex. However, I coach many male clients successfully, so it's really all about what works best for you.
- Find someone who has experience of working with your particular health concerns. Some health issues or diseases are complex and require someone with further experience in working with specific conditions.
- Find someone who can offer services at times that are convenient to your schedule. It's very easy to not keep to schedule if the appointment are at times that don't suit your needs.
- Find a coach who you get on with and who you find easy to talk to. Every coach has a different style of coaching, find one that suits your personality. Many coaches offer a free coaching call which is a great way of talking and seeing if you feel the coach is the right fit for you.
- Chat to friends and family to see if they have any recommendations.
- Research what other qualifications the health coach has. This shows their full expertise and areas of clinical training. Coaches should be able to demonstrate continued learning and expansion of knowledge since completing their health coaching certification.
- Check to see if they are registered with the International Association for Health Coaches.
- You could try and find a coach who also has your specific medical conditions, then they will have personal experience of similar problems to yourself.
If you would like to work on improving your health with Helen then contact here HERE. Or if you need further advice do not hesitate to ask any questions you may have.